Why to use Body Wash
In the world of skin care, dirt, oil and sweat are the enemies. If you use body wash, which helps to sooth and add moisture in your skin. Escape the norm and treat yourself with our 10 best organic and natural body washes.
Body washes actually can be better for your skin because they are formulated with extra moisturizer and with essential oils, natural ingredients and natural extracts of herbs.
Pick your Body wash from our 10 Best Selling Organic body wash:
The Nature’s Co. a place where the inspiration is nature and only natural products for the body are found. The main ingredients of this body wash are: Coconut Fruit oil that has natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing properties, which help clean your skin. Vegetable glycerin provides long-lasting moisture. Sunflower seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness.
- Moisturizes dry and flaky skin making it smooth and silky.
- Anti- bacterial and skin lightening properties for a clean and healthy skin.
Coconut Fruit Oil, Vegetable Glycerin and Sunflower Seed Oil.
Natio is an Australian brand and the products are pure and natural with plant-based origins. The key ingredient of this product is Orange Blossom extract which conditions, soothes and deeply nourishes the skin. Purely used essential oils give soothing and calming effect to your body.
- Pamper your body with the sweet-scented fragrance of natural Orange Blossom.
- Lightly-foaming soap-free cleanser.
- Feel Refreshed, soothed and revitalized.
Peppermint Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil, Peppermint Eucalyptus Oil, Basil Oil, Orange Blossom Extracts.
VANA, endeavor to be one with Nature, to make the finest of personal care, with roots stemming from our Earth and its dense forests. This body wash contains Aloe Vera provides wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Brown Rice Extracts prevents dryness and skin aging .Its healthy, smooth and radiant after use. Lime Oil helps to rejuvenate your skin and protect it from infections.
- Astringent and Antiseptic properties.
- Rejuvenating and Rekindling effects on your body and senses.
Aloe Vera Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Brown Rice Aqueous Extract, Lime Oil.
Bottega Di Lungavita is an Italian Brand which offers natural beauty and physical well-being products. These products Detoxify, Hydrate, Purify and Protects the Skin Barrier for a Soft, Smooth and Perfumed skin. The main ingredients of this body wash are Rose hip extract that has anti-inflammatory properties which calms and hydrates dry, sensitive skin. Almond oil helps your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
- Delicate Bath and Shower Gel
- Enriched with Antioxidant Properties
- Goodness of Wild Rose Extract& Whose Fruits
Rose hip extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Citric Acid.
Roots and Herbs is an Indian brand which is proud to serve diverse and qualitative range of beauty care products. The main ingredients of this body wash are: Gotu Kola that is found in most of the anti-aging and skin firming herb that improves circulation and reduces swelling, stress and anxiety. Neem extracts help in the removal of scars left by acne, pimples, burns, and wounds.
- Helps in removing tan
- Exfoliates dead skin from the body
- Has deep cleansing effect without making the skin dry
- Helpful for people with eczema
Gotu kola, Neem extracts, Cold pressed virgin coconut oil, Steam distilled nutmeg essential oil, and Steam distilled peppermint essential oil.
Delon is a Canadian Brand which is dedicated to providing innovative products and solutions to the Health and Beauty Industry. The key ingredient of this product is Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that leaves your skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Revitalizes, Nourishes and renews the Skin.
- Gently Moisturizes and Maintains PH Balance of the Skin.
- Contains 100% Natural Ingredients.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aloe vera extracts.
Tvam is an Indian Brand which provides a comprehensive range of high quality, natural beauty products. The main ingredients are: Red Sandalwood that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and soothing properties. Aloe Vera softens and hydrates the skin while Honey is a natural cleanser and softener.
- Enriched with Sandalwood, Aloe Vera and Honey.
- Softens and Hydrates the Skin.
- Natural Cleanser and Softener.
Red Sandalwood, Rose, Aloe Vera, Honey, Neem.
Biobloom is an Indian Brand which brings to you Natural & Organic Tips & Products for enhancing the Beauty & for healthy skin. The key ingredients are: Mint has astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Rosemary has powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as its antibacterial properties.
- Natural Ingredients & No Harmful Chemicals
- Aromatic and Revitalizing
- Enriched with Mint and Rosemary Extracts
Purified water, Rosemary oil, Mint oil, Coconut, citric acid (citrus fruits) and vegetable glycerin.
The Man Company is amalgamation of elements carefully crafted to provide an enriching experience. The main ingredients are: Black pepper that is extremely high in antioxidants, and has antibacterial and antibiotic properties. Bergamot oil has antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties which improves your mood and kills bacteria.
- Anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial
- Detoxifies your skin and brings back its natural state
- Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Excellent at cleaning and healing the skin
Black pepper, Bergamot.
St. D’vencé is also an Indian brand which specializes in developing innovative skin care products that deliver visible results .It mainly uses Australian tea tree oil that has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Peppermint oil is recommended for its soothing effect. Eucalyptus is a natural antiseptic with antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Sulphate, Mineral oil and Paraben Free,
- Extremely Gentle Body Wash, Ideal for Everyday Use
- Fights Fungal Infections and Body Odour
- Eliminates Acne and reduces excess oils
- Formulated with Natural Antiseptics and Antimicrobial Oils.
Australian Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil