Are you spending big bucks for beautiful skin and healthy life and are still not satisfied with the results. If yes, then you need to get acquainted with the exclusive natural ways to pamper yourself without being a spendthrift.
The exquisite home remedies with a touch of nature, have been giving desired satisfaction since olden days and till date they stay holistically unparalleled.
1.Use Green Tea Bags To Remove Dark Circles
Using tea bags is an excellent way of reducing puffiness and dark circles surrounding your eyes. Besides acting as a skin softener, they lighten the dark circles and make you look younger.
- The tea bags need to include lots of caffeine and tannins.
- The best tea bags to use are green or black teas
- After you have made a cup of tea with the tea bag you can then place it in a plastic container and store it in the fridge.
- Remember that you will need two tea bags – one for each eye. The bags need to be cold otherwise heat will cause more swelling and puffiness.
2.Mustard Cures Acne And Pimples
Get rid of acne and pimples using mustard which contains Natural Salicylic Acid, Omega 3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Fatty Acids all of which are great for healthy skin.
For an extra treat, instead of using bottled mustard, add about 1/8 of a tsp mustard powder to 1 tsp unfiltered honey and stir well. Use this as a tiny little pimple mask. Wash it off after about 15 minutes.
3.Use Aloe Vera For De – Tanning
Aloe vera gel will lighten the skin within a week, if applied daily to the affected area. It also helps cleanse and nourish the skin.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the affected skin areas before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash the skin thoroughly.
4.Increase Hair Volume Using Aloe Vera And Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
A. Aloe Vera is one of the best and natural ways to increase your hair volume. When you use it sensibly, it helps you get back your thick and lustrous hair. Aloe Vera provides essential nutrients and moisture to your scalp
- Apply Aloe Vera to your scalp and let it dry for one hour, then shampoo your hair with Organic Harvest Hair Fall Control shampoo and see the shine after wash.
- Regular use of Aloe Vera helps you control hair fall and helps you increase your hair naturally.
B. Amla being rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A, is totally the best and natural product that helps you increase your hair and control hair fall. This natural ingredient cures your hair loss problem and gives back your lustrous hair to you in very short period. It prevents the hair from getting dry and dull and enriches hair color.
Use amla products regularly that helps you increase your hair volume but remember don’t buy product that contains amla with chemical. Check the ingredients before buying
5.Use Basil Leaves For Glowing Skin
The holy basil has powerful purifying properties. When eaten raw, it purifies the blood giving the skin a beautiful glow, and prevents the appearance of acne and blemishes.
Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties are very effective in preventing breakouts on acne prone skin.
- Boil basil leaves before consuming them.
- If cant eaten raw, one can use it as an ingredient in appetizers and fresh juice.
6.Use Cinnamon To Fights Black Heads
Cinnamon can be used to remove and prevent blackheads
- Mix one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional). Spread it on your face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
7.Go For Face Steaming For Colourful Glow
Facial steaming is the simplest way to get a clear skin, colourful glow and rejuvenate the blood cells of the skin. The moisture helps to free any dead cells, dirt, bacteria or other trapped matter that could be causing breakouts, and it can allow your skin to better absorb any other products you might use after the steaming.
- If you have severe acne, however, steaming can sometimes make it worse, so it’s good to check with your doctor before undergoing any face steaming treatment.
- It is the matter of human choice i.e. to go by lucrative, artificial treatments or to adopt natural, cost effective remedies, but in the end what makes a difference is, “the essence of being classy by nature.”