A glowing and flawless skin is any ladies dream. When age starts affecting the skin, we only resort to cosmetics as the only workable solution. But is this really the best treatment for your skin? Another important fact to comprehend is that anti-aging should be a complete skin treatment. You should start taking care of your skin, by the time you are turning 30. A natural skin treatment is both safe, and easy to adapt to. These cause no-harm to your skin, and help you retain smoothness and natural glow for life. Still worried about early aging signs? Well, the good news is that there are ways to delay the signs of ageing. So how about we say goodbye to the skin-ageing nightmares and say hello to a fresh, glowing and impeccable looking skin with these simple, DIY faces packs, scrubs and cleansers? They almost do not cost a dime and have absolutely no side effects, either!
Here Are Some Easy-To-Do Home-Based Skin Recipes.
Following Healthcare Tips is a Must
Apart from these absolutely simple and handy home-remedies, our lifestyle also plays a great role in maintaining that youth-factor alive on our skin. Therefore, if you wish to age gradually but gracefully, there are few do’s and don’ts that you must inculcate in your everyday lifestyle.
- Observe a good diet, stay away from unhealthy, junk and processed foods.
- Increase your intake of foods rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 8-10 glasses each day. However, more the better.
- Give up on smoking/drinking in any case.
- Exercise/workout on a regular basis
- Apply a good sunscreen minutes before you walk out in the sun
- Stay away from any unnecessary stress or anxiety. Keep your calm in all situations, or else it would show on your skin.
Author and Speaker – Healthy and Joyous Living through Ayurveda, Meditation, Yoga and other Contemplative practices
Published Books – Herbal Healers I Home Remedies I Healing through Ayurveda I Healing through Ayurveda Herbs in your Kitchen Garden I Healthy Living through Dosha Healing (Ayurveda)