Glowing skin is within your reach and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Here are few tips to achieve that.
your skin is a reflection of your overall health. It is the body’s largest organ. Toxins inside your body can make the outside of your skin less beautiful. When you eat foods with toxic ingredients, it is naturally reflected on your skin.
Detoxification is an ongoing process-it can help launch you into a healthier long-term lifestyle.
- Green coffee beans are also very helpful to detoxify toxins from your skin and body. I take Octavius green coffee beans .it helps to removes toxins as well as body fat.
- Drink hot water with lemon,
- Drink fiber rich smoothies,
- Avoid processed and fast foods that contain chemical ingredients,
- Exercise, eat a high plant-based diet and drink a lot of water and avoid excessive caffeine.
We have all heard the adage, you are what you eat. While this is true throughout your body, it is especially visible on your skin. Eating toxic, chemical laden foods can show up on your skin, leaving it dull, dry and flaky, poor nutrition can also speed up wrinkling and cause breakouts. I use Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Soothing Skin Recovery Moisturizer from
which helps to take care and maintain balance of my skin.
keeping your skin clean is also important. Many people use harsh cleansers that can actually strip the skin of important hydration and leave it dull. Use a mild cleanser. I use CASMARA FACE WASH. it leaves my skin soft and fights blemishes. It is actually suited for all skin types.
Exfoliation remove dead skin cells on the surface of your skin that can
Cause dullness. I prefer Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant but you probably have a natural exfoliation agent right now in your kitchen;
- OATMEAL: Oatmeal both soothes and exfoliates. And
- To make an oatmeal exfoliating mask, mix 3/4 cups of oats with 1/3 cup of warm water and spread it on your skin.
- Allow it to dry, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: It also soothes your skin.
- Another great natural exfoliator for your skin is organic apple cider vinegar.
- It contains alpha hydroxy acids and can also balance the skin’s PH.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day; eat a lot of raw foods that contain their own water. Green tea also helpful to hydrate your skin and body I would prefer to drink Chado tea Kashmiri green tea chai with almonds and moreover like;
- Salads containing lots of brightly coloured vegetables.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol which are dehydrating.
- Take in extra fluids on hot days, when you are ill or stressed and when you exercise vigorously.
Sunlight is important because its supplies valuable vitamin D. Too much sunlight, however can be harmful, just like anything in excess. I use Thalgo Sunscreen SPF50+
This is as effective in sun rays and works as protective shield.
Practice helpless sun habits such as:
- Wearing a sun screen lotion,
- Covering up in wearing a hat.
7. Improve circulation
Keeping your blood flowing and promoting lymph drainage can help keep your skin glowing! I use Votre Advance Daily Care Kit for Lightening, Brightening and Glowing skin . It helps to look skin younger and healthy.
- Regular exercise is the key to keep that circulation in motion.
- Even massaging your skin in anti-gravity motion improves circulation of that particular area.