Tea’s health benefit covers almost every region. It helps in boosting energy, lowering risk of stroke, heart diseases, lowering blood pressure and in enhancing mental performance.
Drinking detoxifying teas can help remove the harmful toxins from your body. They improve your digestion and cleanse impurities while conveniently helping you to shake off the couple of extra pounds you have put on over the festive period.
Ever thought?? Something as simple as tea could help your body so much?! No hassle, low price, and very little time required. It is now important to know how you can use it in your daily lifestyle. You’ll find that it’s actually super simple to do!
Prepare your Morning refreshing tea, giving yourself the antioxidant, vitamin, and energy boost you need for rest of the day.
Best Morning Teas would be:
1. Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants—it boosts the natural cleansing process and reduces the oxidative stress in your body. Regular intake lowers the chances of bacterial and viral infections. It plays a significant role in weight loss and boosting stamina. Interestingly, Green tea is the best cure for the fatigue caused due to lack of sleep.
2. Black Tea: Enriched with antioxidants it detoxifies the cell-damaging free radicals in your body. Interestingly, there is a visible decline by 30% in ovarian cancer with its regular consumption. Apart from keeping you energized, it lowers down heart attack risks by maintaining cholesterol as well as blood sugar levels. It can be your morning kick up tea to keep you active and alert throughout the day.
Most of us are in habit of drinking tea while in office or even at home but what if these few cups of tea start promoting your health, enhance your mental performance and keep you alert as well. Wouldn’t it be great?
The various Teas for the Day are:
- For supporting your immune system – Green tea & Tulsi tea
- For relaxing your nerves – Valerion, Ashwaganda, Passion Flower
- De-stress – Ginseng, Lemon, Peppermint
- Enhancing mental performance– Green Tea & Black Tea
- Emotional wellness – Saffron & Turmeric
- Soothing stomach – Fennel, Ginger, Rooibos
- Improving metabolism– Green Tea & Peppermint
Other than above teas there are many flavored teas available in the market with various health benefits.
For cleansing, calming and relaxing your body you can buy various teas from the market but here are the ones that are used traditionally for thousands of years, not only in India but also in many other countries.
1. Lavender tea: This tea helps to induce sleep and relaxation by eliminating stress and anxiety. It clears out negative thoughts from mind and overcome Insomnia. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties effectively heal the wounds. Furthermore, it reduces the risk of heart diseases and even prevents harmful bacterial growth in the stomach.
2. Chamomile tea: This tea soothes the nervous system contributing a better sleep. It is an excellent remedy for those suffering from diabetes and menstrual cramps. It soothes upset stomach, improves digestion. So, the tea is must for a healthy sleep which will also help you treat your dark circles and get healthy flawless skin.
3. Oolong Tea: This is one of the most relaxing tea with a fruity flavor and lots of health benefits. This calorie free tea is rich in anti oxidants and helps in preventing heart disorders. It also helps in boosting your immunity. So if you are looking for something that will relax your thoughts, give this a try!
Follow this routine for 7, 14, or 28 days at a time and see the benefits that are presented to you. Like other detox, it’s vital for you to change up your food plans and meals plans too. You can’t expect changes to take place without commitments. Good Luck!