Have you ever been told that Multivitamins aren’t necessary as long as you take a Healthy Diet? People might be suggesting you to take all the Nutrients from Food. But, in this contemporary, Money Minded World, can you get Raw, Unadulterated Foods? No, you can’t! And this is the reason for the rise of Health Supplements.
Multivitamins, Proteins, Supplements, Fatty Acids, Vitamins fills the deficiency caused by unhealthy diets. All the Health Supplements are contracted and transformed into pills, tonics and tablets for you to take along with food. Experts say that ‘Supplements’ are not Substitutes Of Food, they are Add-Ons instead.
WHO NEED SUPPLEMENTS ?
1. Vegetarian People Require Supplements The Most As They Eat Limited Kind Of Food:
They do not get access to highly required Nutrients like Vitamin B12. For example, Vitamin B12 is found in Red Meat, Fish and is crucial for the Heart Health and smooth functioning of Nervous System. Vitamin B12 is available in the form of supplements and it does not contain Animal substance.
2. Pregnant Women Or Women Who Are Trying To Get Pregnant:
Need 400 Microgram of Folic Acid each day. For best results, take Iron Tablets. It makes sure that the baby does not take birth with Brain or Spinal Defects. Increase the dosage with 200 Micrograms after 6 months and take 500 Micrograms while Breastfeeding.
3. Adults Aged Past 50-Need Vitamin D For The Proper Functioning Of Bones:
With age, our bones gets weaker and taking 800 International Units of Vitamin D will reduce the risk of falls.
4. Athletes Need Omega-3 Capsules To Meet The Energy Requirement For Their Routine Exercises:
You May think that exercise is the secret to a Healthy and Long Life. But it’s not. When you are doing intense physical activity, you are actually using nutrients as energy. This is why there is a higher risk of Nutrient Deficiencies in Athletes. The best recommended is Omega-3 Capsules.
5. People With Diseases Like Diarrhea That Absorbs Nutrients From Food Requires Multi Vitamins:
Diseases like Chronic Diarrhea, Food Intolerance, Liver Diseases, Gallbladder Diseases or Food Allergies absorb nutrients from food and create deficiency. Natures Bounty Multi-Day 100 Tablets is beneficial in case of above-mentioned diseases.
6. People Who Had Surgeries On Digestive Tracks:
And those who are not able to digest and absorb nutrients properly can rely on Multivitamins for their Good Health.
7. For People Who Want To Gain Weight, Our Editor Recommends Weight Gainers:
8. Those Who Stay Indoors For Long And Never Face Sun’s Exposure Get Deficient Of Vitamin D.
To take the benefit of Sun, you need to expose your body parts to Sun, without any Sunscreen or Cloth Covering. Or if you cannot tolerate Sun at any cost, taking Vitamin D pills is the best option for you.
9. Men Who Are Struggling In The Gym To Build Mass And Muscles Need Supplements The Most.
They say ‘Abs are made in the kitchen’ and kitchen is where Proteins and Supplements are kept.
In short we can say we all need Supplements because the food that we are eating these days are full of Toxins and the Nutrients are not reaching to us. Therefore it is utmost important to consume Health Supplements for a Healthy Ageing.