Home Remedies for Bridal Glowing Skin
Tan Removal with Baking SodaGot sunburn just before your wedding? Take our advice and do not make it worse by using chemically prepared tan removal products. And why would you want to spend so much when you have a home remedy which is equally effective and comparatively pocket friendly?
- 1. Baking soda
- 2. Water
- 3. A small bowl
- 4. Cotton balls and five minutes
- 1. Take a small bowl and mix 4 tablespoons of Baking Soda with a little water.
- 2. Put few Cotton Balls in the mixture and let it soak it for at least 3 minutes.
- 3. Once the balls have soaked the mixture for long enough, place it on the affected areas and keep rotating it for best results.
- 4. Rubbing this solution will moisturize skin and cool down the burns to a manageable degree.
Tip: The best tip we can give you in case of sunburn is PREVENTION. Never ever ignore applying sunscreen before going out under the cruel sun.
Orange Turmeric Bridal Glow Face PackDoes not matter how many facials you go through, they just can,t beat the results of a home remedy. Especially if the home remedy includes oranges and turmeric. Perform this a day before wedding and prepare yourself for all the eyes admiring you!
- 1. Fresh orange peel
- 2. Turmeric
- 3. Honey
- 4. Any clay pack of your choice
- 1. Grind Orange peel and Turmeric to make a paste.
- 2. Add some Honey for the moisture.
- 3. Finally add a little Clay Pack of your choice.
- 4. Mix all the ingredients and your bridal glow face pack is ready!
Tip: If you are fine with Mustard Oil, replace clay pack in the recipe with mustard oil.
Eliminating Dandruff With GarlicYou definitely don't want those white flakes on your wedding dress. If you have dandruff, now is the time to eliminate it, only if you don't want to get embarrassed on your big day. Either go for a Paraben Free Anti-Dandruff Shampoo or you can try the following home remedy
- 1. Garlic and Honey (optional)
- 1. Take few pieces of garlic and crush it.
- 2. Start rubbing crushed garlic onto your scalp before washing
- 3. Garlic's anti-fungal properties are perfect for eliminating dandruff-causing bacteria.
Tip: To avoid potent garlic fragrance, mix Honey in crushed garlic before applying it on your scalp.
Dark Circles Reduction With Orange juice, Glycerin and HoneyAll those pre wedding preparations, lack of sleep, long working hours can often result in dark under eyes. Of course, you can cover them with concealer but nothing beats naturally reduction.
- 1. 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2. 1-teaspoon glycerin
- 3. 1-teaspoon honey
- 1. Mix orange juice, glycerin and honey in a small bowl
- 2. Use a cotton ball to apply the juice to the affected area.
- 3. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse with water.
- 4. Your eyes will feel refreshed and a reduced appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Tip: Do this for 10 minutes thrice a week and notice considerable improvement.
Honey And Olive Oil Nail SoakFor those close-up hand shot, make sure that your hands & nails are doing justice with the outfit and make up. Before manicure, perform this simple hand soak home remedy, which is effective as well safe. Now go ahead and pose for the ring shot confidently!
- 1. 1/4 cup honey
- 2. 2 TBS liquid hand soap
- 3. 1 TBS olive oil
- 1. Mix all ingredients well and store in an airtight container.
- 2. Add half of mixture to a small bowl then add warm water,
- 3. Stir until well mixed.
- 4. Soak your nails in the solution for few minutes and scrub them gently with a soft brush.
- 5. Soak them again to get rid of dead skin cells that were loosened with scrubbing
- 6. Pat your hands with a soft towel and pamper them with a moisturizer.
- 7. There you have soft, deep cleansed hands and nails.
Tip: Perform this treatment about 2 times a week for 2-3 weeks; your nails will become stronger, more elastic and less brittle.